Marijuana-Infused Salted Caramel Coffee
Caffeine has been scientifically proven to have chemically addictive qualities, yet Americans drink it every day. On the other hand, marijuana does not have these effects on us.
The combination of caffeine and THC is unique to our brains. It is found that caffeine increases the psycho-stimulant effects of THC. This easy recipe will provide you with a nice balanced buzz.
Yield: 1 Cup of Coffee
What You’ll Need:
• 1 Cup Brewed Organic Fair-Trade Coffee
• ¼ cup of Heavy Cream or Vegan Creamer
• ¼ cup of granulated sugar
• 2 Tablespoons of water
• 1 Tablespoon Canna-Coconut Oil
• 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
• ½ teaspoon salt
• Heavy bottom saucepan
• Non-stick spatula
1. In a saucepan combine sugar and water on high temperature
2. Stir until sugar has dissolved
3. Once it is at a complete boil, stop stirring
4. Allowing mixture to boil until it turns a deep amber color. This is the caramel process and it will happen fast so make sure you don’t take your eyes off of it because it will burn.
5. Add the cannabis oil in and whisk until it is incorporated
6. Gently stir the sides with a non-stick spatula as the mixture is coming to a boil so that the sides don’t burn.
7. Take the mixture off of the heat and quickly whisk in the creamer.
8. Add the vanilla extract and salt
9. Place a tablespoon of the salted caramel in your coffee with some hot milk or make an iced coffee with some whipped cream and drizzle the cannabis caramel sauce.